WiFi File Transfer Pro v1.0.3


User Reviews

5 star  1,208
4 star  129
3 star  18
2 star  6
1 star  20
Average rating:
4.8
1,381
ANDROIDIANBUZZ


I use this app very frequently because all my micro USB cables keep dying... the convenience of wireless transfers are a dream come true. My only complaint is the transfer speed. The transfer speeds seemed capped at around 1mbps.


Tried out many FTP-servers, but most of them come with a big load of unwanted notifications and spam. This works fine. Transferring files between my Mac and Galaxy S3 is smooth and reasonably fast. The connection is stable too. I upgraded to the pro version to be able to transfer large files. I would give it five stars if it was possible to copy entire folders from computer to phone - not just loose files.



great app simple and easy to use i brought it as i have a old laptop xp home and a new samsung s3 android dont work with xp i dont know the teq but its old software all i do is put my ip address in my web browser simple as that i have uploaded all my itunes music on to the phone . a album acc format took less than a min to send a cross its the furture for get usb cables and software for pc u dont need it

 

 





DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD 461KB>>

1 comments:

sUm 1 said...

Wow ..its usefull =D

CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL TO RECEIVE THE REPLY !!

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FLAGs COUNTER

free counters

RevoMap

Adroidianbuzz-ALL ABOUT ANDROID-